Employee Benefits Account Manager
We are always seeking highly motivated individuals to join our expanding team of professionals. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account contribution, health club allowance and retirement savings programs. Most roles available can also provide location flexibility between our existing office locations in both the North Bay and Peninsula.
The Employee Benefits Account Manager is responsible for:
- Communication of benefit designs
- Claims assistance
- Evaluation of existing programs to our group clients.
- Working alongside HR Managers, CFO’s and executives of our existing clients to ensure proper understanding of their employee benefits.
- Serve as a liaison between the client, sales team, and vendors/carriers.
- Maintain current knowledge of health, dental, life, disability, vision, Section 125 and consumer driven healthcare products including HSA and HRA etc.
- The Account Manager reports to the Director of Account Management.
- Experience in human resources as a Benefits Specialist or with an employee benefits brokerage firm as an Account Manager.
- Organization, excellent customer service, and proactive sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in an extremely motivated, close team environment
- Four-year college degree
- SPHR or PHR designations a plus