Easing the successful transition from a PEO
If you’ve outgrown your relationship with your professional employer organization (PEO), it can be daunting to make a change. But staying in a partnership when it’s no longer a good fit, has its own challenges: frustration, expense and limited growth potential. We’ve handled hundreds of PEO “breakups” and know how to evaluate the options, depart gracefully and make the transition as successful and easy as possible.
“ProCo has been a lifesaver for us. We have benefits that are both significantly better and more comprehensive than what we had before and we still saved money that we could reinvest in our employees. They’re not just selling benefits, they really, truly want to help improve the lives of our team members. They go the extra mile for our employees and they are invaluable partners to me as an executive. They are phenomenal in every sense.”Farrah Mitra
VP of People, Alto Pharmacy
- Detailed transition timelines for all payroll, HR, and benefit administration services
- Roles and responsibility mapping: LOA, COBRA, on-boarding, off-boarding, I-9s, and more
- Weekly implementation check-ins
- Retirement services through vetted and experienced administration and consulting partners
- Liaison services to relieve your HR team from as many responsibilities as possible during migration
- Payroll tax transfer assistance for you and your CPA (non-calendar year transition)
- Consolidated invoicing
- Regular benefit audits during effective month on all carriers/lines of coverage
Above & beyond
Our team has a specific expertise in helping companies navigate their transition away from a PEO. We’ve worked with clients as small as 25 employees to big multinational companies with more than 600. No matter what your size, we can make the process less stressful.
We understand the many challenges that arise when you go from one vendor to five or even more. Because our team manages the whole transition process from start to finish — and beyond — you get the benefit of the breakaway without the headaches.
Once the transition is complete and you “own” your HR once again, you’ll feel empowered to make decisions that are right for your company, instead of decisions based on the limited options the PEO offers. There’s no better feeling than knowing you’ve got a solid partner to help you do the right thing for your business.